FASTA – 6GU3Plus
Performance & Connectivity
USB 3.1 allows professional desktop Mac & PC users to connect incredibly fast storage devices to their computers. With a throughput of 10Gb/s, USB 3.1 doubles USB 3.0’s 5Gb/s throughput providing next level performance with incredible versatility. USB 3.1 is the new standard of USB connectivity providing a new benchmark for use with today’s leading edge USB 3.1 devices.
Whether you are connecting fast RAID storage solutions or transferring high resolution photographs from SD card readers, the FASTA-6GU3 Plus will transfer your data incredibly fast. Users with SSD storage devices will especially see the benefit of using USB 3.1 over previous versions of USB.
Type-A & Type-C
CalDigit has included not only the standard USB Type-A connector, but also the new Type-C connector that is becoming more prevalent in a vast amount of devices. Type-C features a reversible connector which means no longer having to search around to find the right side of the cable in order to connect your devices.
The USB 3.1 interface can deliver 5V/3A of power in order to power devices incredibly fast. This includes charging phones and tablets at a much faster rate than previous versions of USB.
If you are not yet using USB 3.1 devices but want to take advantage of this versatile interface, users can still utilize the FASTA-6GU3 Plus with their existing USB 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0 devices. This PCIe card is completely backwards compatible. Even the USB Type-C connector can be used with USB 1.0, 2.0 or 3.0 Type-A devices if used with a Type-A to C cable.
The dual eSATA ports on the FASTA-6GU3 Plus feature 6Gb/s throughput. This allows users with existing eSATA devices, such as storage devices, to utilize the great performance that eSATA has to offer.
SPACE SAVING DESIGN
The dual port design of the FASTA-6GU3 Plus means that this PCIe card only takes up one PCIe slot on your Mac or PC. This incredible space saving design frees up your other slots for more PCIe cards. Users have the ability to connect a mixture of USB 3.1 and eSATA devices.
No one enjoys installing drivers. The FASTA-6GU3 Plus is plug & play when used with Windows 8 or higher, and Mac OS X 10.8.4 or higher.
The USB 3.1 ports and the eSATA ports are both hot-pluggable under the majority of operating systems. This means that users can plug and unplug their devices without having to turn off their system.
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-A Port
- 1 x USB 3.1 Type-C Port
- 2 x eSATA 6G Ports
Min System Requirements :
1. Macs or Windows PC with PCI Express x4 (lane) or Thunderbolt port (Thunderbolt Expansion is required)
2. eSATA 6Gbps is supported from OSX 10.7 or above. Windows 7 or above.
2. USB 3.1 5Gbps is suported from OS X 10.9 or above. Windows 7 or above.
3. USB 3.1 10Gbps is suported from OS X 10.12 or above. Windows 7 or above.
4. In order to provide the best compatibility, the FASTA-6GU3 Plus card comes with USB 3.1 5Gbps firmware by default. To enable USB 3.1 10Gbps support, please contact email@example.com for the Mac and Windows firmware update package. Mac computers must be updated to Mac OS 10.12 or above and Windows computers must use Windows 7 or above before the USB 3.1 10Gbps firmware can be updated and supported.
- Operating Temperature: 0°C ~ 85°C
- Operating Humidity: 5% RH ~ 95% RH, non-condensingStorage Temperature: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Storage Humidity: 5% RH ~ 95% RH, non-condensing
Max Transfer Rate :
USB 3.1 – 10Gb/s
eSATA – 6Gb/s
In the Box : 1 x FASTA-6GU3 Plus card
Warranty : 1-year